|Information on Caribbean Countries
to the Caribbean.
Within these country pages you will find information on:
- Embassies - visa and border crossing requirements.
- Emergency Telephone Numbers - for the Police,
Fire and Ambulance services, including Marine and Mountain
rescue where applicable.
- Health and Safety - helping you assess the potential
risks and plan the precautions you need to take both before
you go and once you are away.
- Accessibility - for ALL travellers worldwide.
The information reflects the standards and facilities
available concerning transport, accommodation, places
of interest, leisure pursuits and communication.
- General and Country Specific Tips for backpackers,
including things to do and see. We are looking for your
input, so email tips & anecdotes letting your fellow backpackers
and us know what's happening out there!!!
- Current Weather - seasonal trends and advice
on weather related issues affecting places of interest.
- Accomodation - hostel, hotel and budget accommodation.
Why not check some worldwide accommodation options through
our travel linků
- Cyber Cafes - linking you to family, friends
and fellow travellers worldwide through bakpaka.
- Travel Advice - with daily updates for countries
where safety is a current issue. Also reminders of what's
legal and illegal when crossing borders.